We are planning a return to the classroom for the 2021-2022 school year, and will be offering all 4 classes for children from 18 months to 5 years old. Please look over our class descriptions to see which ones would fit your child.
Tuition and Fee information
- Tuition: $95/month
- Tuition: $225
- Annual Deposit Fee (first child): $250
- Tuition: $325
- Annual Deposit Fee (first child): $275
- Tuition: $400
- Annual Deposit Fee (first child): $300
Discounts and Notes:
- Siblings receive a 20% tuition discount, applied to the lower tuition amount owed
- Annual deposit fee for siblings is $75.
- Full-year tuition paid in full will receive a 5% discount.
- The Annual Deposit Fee includes insurance, materials and other miscellaneous expenses.
- PayPal processing fees will be added to these amounts when your card is charged.
As of March 2021, we are still unsure of what our classroom participation requirements will be due to the ever-changing county and state COVID regulations. While we plan on opening in person and on campus for the new school year, parent participation may vary – from in-person on campus, to at home activities that support the classroom (for example, preparing art projects, bringing toys home to clean, etc.).