We are currently accepting applications for the 2023-2024 school year for Early Explorers (parent-tot), 2-Day, 3-Day and 5-Day classes.
Application / Registration for the After School Enrichment program will begin in July 2023.
If any questions, please contact us!
Please note — a non-refundable Application Fee of $52.08 (includes credit card service fee) will required to reserve your child’s spot in our program.
How to apply:
- Click the button above to go to our application portal (www.jovial.org/apps/hello).
- Fill out an application by clicking on the red “Apply” button. (Please fill out one form per family, per school year. You can apply for more than one child for the same school year using the same form.)
- Once you’ve filled out the form, click Submit at the bottom of the form. You will be asked to enter an e-mail address for verification.
- You should receive an e-mail from Almaden Parents’ Pre-School (via Jovial). Click on the link in the e-mail to verify your e-mail address. You will be taken to a site for paying the Application Fee online.
- Click on the red Make E-Payment button to pay the Application Fee. MasterCard, Visa and Discover cards are accepted. The Application Fee is non-refundable. The application process is incomplete until the Application Fee has been received. The Application Fee is per family, per school year.
Our application form on Jovial will indicate if a particular class is already or almost full. Please contact us first if you’re interested in that class. You can put your child on a waitlist by paying a $25 waitlist fee. That amount can be applied to the application fee when the class opens up.
APPS does not discriminate on the basis of national or ethnic origin, religion, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, or language in its admission policies, administration of programs, recruitment and staffing.