Our Open House is 9am – 3pm, Jan. 30 through Feb. 3, 2023. Walk-ins are welcome! If you prefer to reserve a spot for a tour please click on this link to sign up.
2023-2024 school year application is now OPEN!
We’re also accepting* applications for the current (2022-2023) school year.
*Space in our 3-day class for the current (2022-2023) school year is extremely limited. Please check with our Membership chair for current status and options.
- Click the button above to go to our application portal (www.jovial.org/apps/hello).
- Fill out an application by clicking on the red “Apply” button for the appropriate school year you’d like to apply. (Fill out one form per family, per school year. You can apply for more than one child for the same school year using the same form.)
- Once you’ve filled out the form, click Submit at the bottom of the form. You will be asked to enter an e-mail address for verification.
- You should receive an e-mail from Almaden Parents’ Pre-School (via Jovial). Click on the link in the e-mail to verify your e-mail address. You will be taken to a site for paying the Application Fee online.
- Click on the red Make E-Payment button to pay the Application Fee ($52.08 including credit card service fee). We accept MasterCard, Visa and Discover cards. The application process is incomplete until the Application Fee has been received. The Application Fee is per family, per school year.
Waitlist: If the class you would like to attend is full, you may put your child on a waitlist by paying the $25 waitlist fee. That amount will be applied to the application fee when the class opens up.
For questions about class options and the enrollment process, please contact our Membership chair.
For technical issues related to the application platform (Jovial), such as how to edit a submitted form or to make E-payment, please contact our Webmaster.
APPS does not discriminate on the basis of national or ethnic origin, religion, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, or language in its admission policies, administration of programs, recruitment and staffing.