Once your Application has been accepted, you will be able to complete the registration process.
QUESTIONS on the registration procedure or forms?
Please contact our Registration & Health Chair.
Food Allergy Form (ALL CLASSES)
If your child has a severe allergy, please fill out this form. It requires a doctor’s input, and can be filled out at the same time as the other medical forms.
Registration and Tuition Payments Due after Acceptance
You have the option of paying by cash, check or online.
Fees are subject to change, and may be prorated for members who start mid-year.
- Enrollment Fee $80/Child (Refundable only before 7/15.)
Due within 30 days of acceptance or by first day of class, whichever is sooner.
- First & Last Month’s Tuition
Due September 1. Late after September 30.
Due by first day of class for families starting mid-year.
Notes on Tuition:
- A 5% discount is available if a full year’s tuition is paid in one lump sum.
- There is a discount available for families with more than one child enrolled. The second child (lower tuition class) receives a 20% discount
- Payment Methods
- Cash – Please contact our Membership Chair to make arrangements.
- Check payable to Almaden Parents’ Preschool
Mailing Address: 5805 Cahalan Avenue, San Jose, CA. 95123
- Online payment is now available through the member site.