APPS has an extensive library of videos that will help your children experience preschool at home. These were developed in-house by our teachers for use during the 2020-21 pandemic year.
After signing up, you will receive a monthly email with a link to the month’s playlist. That list contains around 30 videos that include art, science, music & movement, toys & games, stories, and content for parents. Use your library in a way that makes sense for your family. This may include a video a day or a couple of videos from different categories a day to help you and your child engage in fun, interactive play and learning.
How It Works
- Sign up with our online form below. You will be charged $50 for the first month when you submit the form.
- You’ll receive an confirmation message on the page, and an email showing your application information.
- You will soon receive a welcome email with further information and a link to our monthly video library.
- On the first of each month, you’ll receive a link to a library of about 30 videos, instructions and notices of any fundraising activities that month.
- The link will be good for that month, and will expire at the end of that month.
- In November and April you’ll receive an invitation to our Parent Education class
- This is a month-to-month subscription. Payment is due by the 25th for the following month.
- The email with the playlist link will be sent on the first of the month, if payment has been received.
- We accept PayPal.
- PayPal allows payment by credit card or Paypal account. Because we are small non-profit, the PayPal convenience fee is added to the payment, for a total of $51.44.
- The signup form below will charge the first month’s fee.
- After you have signed up and received your first month’s videos, you’ll use a different page to pay for your ongoing subscription. Payments are due by the 25th of each month for the following month. Go to this page for those payments.
Please contact our program administrator with questions.