Mondays, 3:30 – 5:00 pm
Age (by Sep. 1 of school year): 1 yr. 6 mo. to 2 yr. 6 mo.
Note: The age range above is a guideline. Exceptions may be made at the discretion of the teachers and the Board.
Our Early Explorers (parent tot) class is designed to introduce toddlers and their families to preschool. The class experience introduces toddlers to shared space with their peer groups and encourages parents to experience the joys and community of a parent co-op preschool. The parent participants will assist in the children’s learning experience by facilitating interactions in the classroom.
Tuition and Fees
- Application Fee: $50 (plus credit card service fee)
- Annual Fee: $100
- Monthly Tuition: $125
Notes on Tuition & Fees
- Application Fee is due with the application form, and is non-refundable. The fee is per family per school year, regardless of the number of children you’re enrolling.
- Annual Fee is non-refundable after September 1, and is due with Registration / Enrollment Forms before your child starts class. It includes insurance, materials and other miscellaneous expenses.
- Siblings are eligible for a discounted Annual Fee ($75), applied to the lower amount owed. (For example, if a family has one child in 2-Day and another child in 3-Day, then the family will pay the full Annual Fee for the 3-Day class, and $75 for the sibling in 2-Day class.)
- Siblings receive a 20% tuition discount, applied to the lower tuition amount owed. (If a family has one child in Early Explorers and one child in 3-3-Day, then the 20% discount will be applied to the Early Explorers tuition.)
- Full-year tuition paid in full will receive a 5% discount.
- Tuition and fees are subject to change.
Over the course of the school year, families in the Early Explorers class are required to fulfill the following participation obligations:
- A family member is required to stay during class. This is a parent-tot class, and is not a drop-off program.
- After class, clean up an assigned “station”.
- When assigned by the teacher, attend a parent/teacher conference.
- Attend the two General Meetings that have Parent Education topics. These are usually in October and April, on the first Thursday evening of the month.