Our After School Enrichment program is designed to provide children in the Pre-K, TK (Transitional Kindergarten) and Kindergarten age range with the opportunity to learn life skills in a developmentally appropriate, play-based environment.
This is a drop-off program. Parents are not required to volunteer in the classroom.
Participating children will have opportunities to enhance their language, creativity, proprioception (spatial/body awareness), math, SEL (socio-emotional learning) and interpersonal skills through games and project-based learning. Theme-based projects and activities such as art, science, nature, cooking, sensory and building will be available.
Enrolled families will also have opportunities to attend (optional) parent education workshops offered during class time during Session #1 or Session #4 (click HERE for workshop dates and details).
Age Range (as of Sep 1): 4 yo – 6 yo
Max class size: 12 students
Dates & Times: 6-week session, 3 days per week (Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday), 3:30-5:00 PM
Tuition*: $500 per 6-week session
Application Fee**: $50 (plus credit card service fee) per family per school year for new or alumni families
More details on the Enrichment program can be found HERE.
* Tuition Discount: Families with one or more children currently enrolled in our 2-, 3-, or 5-Day class will receive a 10% (i.e. $50) discount on tuition for our After School Enrichment program.
** Application Fee Waiver: The application fee is waived for families with one or more children currently enrolled in any APPS class.
Families can sign-up for one or more of the following After School Enrichment sessions:
- Session #1: September 12 – October 19, 2023
- Session #2: October 24 – December 7, 2023 (School closed 11/20-11/24 for Thanksgiving Break)
- Session #3: January 9 – February 15, 2024
- Session #4: February 27 – April 11, 2024 (School closed 4/1-4/5 for Spring Break)
- Session #5: April 16 – May 23, 2024